Friday, November 11, 2005

Uncle Jack's Critique

Luky spoke with his Uncle Jack last night . . . well, to be more accurate, I spoke with Jack and Luky listened in taking notes. This is a short post because it's only here to honor what Luky calls "the most significant comment he's received yet" regarding his blog.

Jack suggested that the posting credit should probably go to Luky if Luky's doing all the thinking and philosophizing. Well, that was enough to inspire demands from the author! So, while I still get my initials referenced, the posting credit is closed by the name of you-know-who.

Luky says, "thanks to Uncle Jack."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luky, I remember well our days back at Oxford University during our Masters program. Oh, how I long for those days. I'm glad that your Dad is giving credit to you. Actually, he always has - it is just that he has now "formalized" the giving of the appropriate credit. Love, Uncle Jack

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home