Tuesday, December 27, 2005

What's Believing Got To Do With It?

Luky did a sleepover the other night. Christmas night to be exact. He decided to stay over at Kiki and Gabe's house and they brought him home the next day. He was excited to see me, but he clearly had a wonderful and enjoyable time!

He's been working on his theory of believing lately. This has gone on now for some months. I find it interesting that his analysis of the concept of belief coincides with Christmas and the question of Santa Claus, etc. I did not push the issue to any great extent. He seems relatively content with his position. Besides, as he has been wont to repeat to me of late, "It's not what you believe that counts, it's what you believe you believe!"

Yeah, I'm not sure I get it either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home