Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Luky Says Baton Bob Knows His Stuff!

Luky loves living in Midtown. I have always assumed it was his appreciation of being close to his academic friends. But more and more I get the feeling that it has as much to do with his enjoyment of close Midtown friends.

I recently learned that he has been holding secret meetings with the Ambassador Of Mirth (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ambassadorofmirth/). "Baton Bob," as most folks know him, is apparently an expert in humorous philosophies - at least that's what Luky says. Anyway, I'll take his word for it as always - and that's no joke!
Link

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baton Bob recently appeared in the pilot episode of Laugh Out. Laugh Out is a new gay-themed comdey show based out of Atlanta. I found a link about the show. You can find out more by checking out laughout.com

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baton Bob recently appeared in the pilot episode of Laugh Out. Laugh Out is a new gay-themed comdey show based out of Atlanta. I found a link about the show. You can find out more by checking out Laugh Out!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home